This adorable Kangaroo comforter will immediately become your child's favorite!
Your little one will love to cuddle and hold Banksi the kangaroo in their little hands! This cute kangaroo comforter will become your baby’s best friend in no time. Crafted with care in mind, this baby blanket is made from soft organic cotton that is soft to the touch, durable and versatile.
This baby blanket is perfect for using as a play mat for your little one as it is thick and cozy, yet easy to fold up and take with you on the go.
- Perfect for changing, feeding, cuddling & sleeping
- 100% organic cotton that is soft and pure
- Naturally hypoallergenic and machine washable
Banksi grabs a leaf and joins the tune, the Dreamer will be sleeping soon.
Banksi is a cuddly kangaroo baby comforter who loves to play lullabies with her gum leaf to help put little Dreamers to sleep.
Kippins cuddle blankies are part of the perfect nap-time story. Sustainably produced with pure, soft organic cotton, they give baby the gentlest cuddles and are better for the Earth.
Soft blue, teal, lavender and pink banskia and protea flower print kangaroo baby comforter. Solid grey reverse.
Fabric: 100% organic cotton
Stuffing: 100% organic cotton
- Generously sized at 29 x 29cm (main blanket only)
- Super soft pure, 100% organic cotton with organic cotton stuffing, produced with no nasties from the seed in the soil to your little dreamer's hands.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on new skin with water-based inks.
- Sustainably produced, saving water, electricity and contributing to the health of the environment!
- Machine washable and safety tested to three international standards from ages 0+
- Designed in Australia, made with love in India
Cold gentle machine wash separately in a laundry bag using eco-friendly washing powder or detergent. Dry naturally in the shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Warm iron, when needed. We're all natural so some fading and shrinkage is normal. Our all-natural organic cotton stuffing has a firmer feel than traditional polyfill. Maintain your Kippin's head shape after washing by rolling gently between your palms. Always allow to dry fully before use.
|Unit Of Measure||each|