The Luxi II is a completely redesigned version of the original Luxi, Australia’s first 0 to 8 convertible car seat.
It has three modes of use – rearward facing, forward facing with harness, and as a booster seat used with the vehicle lap sash seatbelt.
The Luxi II’s rearward facing mode now accommodates children up to a large 12 month olds, and is then turned around to be used as a forward facing with harness seat for children up to a large 4 year old.
It can then be converted into a booster seat for use with the vehicle’s lap sash seatbelt, with a higher headrest and shoulder height marker positioned at approximately 51cm.
With these changes and 9 levels of recline, Active Fabric covers, an adjustable headrest and Air Cocoon Technology seat shell, the Luxi II is better than ever, and now suits more kids for longer.
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell)
- Suitable for children from birth to approx. 8 years old
- Rearward facing, forward facing with harness, forward facing booster seat – all in one.
- Rearward Facing to large 12 month old
- Forward Facing to large 4 year old
- Booster Seat Mode to large 8 year old
- Active Fabric covers and inserts
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated
- New small footprint base
- Available in 5 vibrant, stylish colours
- Redesigned covers
- Redesigned inserts
- Nine recline positions
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Super strong blow moulded shell
- Blow moulded, adjustable headrest
- Press-stud cover for easy removal
- Shoulder pads
- Crotch buckle pad
- Mesh storage pockets
- SafeGrip Belt Clam included
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 48cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 48cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 66cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 79cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 33.5cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Booster Seat Mode) – 42cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51.5cm